To Write or Not to Write? This is the Question...

Want to discuss my writings or other writings, reading my past stories, short stories, and always interested in others stories and glad to share my opinion and happy to give advice. The official postings of writings will always take place on Tuesday ^^ So keep an eye out!

9/15/11

The Harry Potter Lexicon

The Harry Potter Lexicon: This is the best place ever for information on the magical world of Harry Potter! You will not find a better place in my opinion. It has certainly given me great insight into the world of Harry Potter and enables me to be as accurate as I can with Fate. Allowing me to be able to write it without making major flaws to the actual books, which is usually one of the greatest down falls to most Fan Fictions. I never really knew how incomplete Severus Snape's life was before this wonderful site. I Love It! I think why I love Fate so much because I truly do feel it could have happened (all of which all of you that follow and read Fate will find out what I am talking about) without interfering with the Harry Potter Books story line, even possibly explaining more.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment